Mosaic Wellness is building digital first, health coaches for elective health concerns working toward one mission: To help Indians lead more fulfilling lives surrounded by wellness and grace.
Elective health has been a large latent gap in India with the knowledge & support for issues which warrants a consumer first approach in building digitally native full stack health coaches to provide integrated care (products & services) and engagement (content & community to build healthy habits).
Started in May 2020, Man Matters is now the largest Men’s health platform, serving more than 1M Men every year across therapeutic areas of Hair Loss and Nutrition. Started in May 2021,Be Bodywise is the largest integrated Women’s Health platform serving more than 1M women a year in the areas of PCOS, Hair & Skin Health. Started in May 2022, Little Joys helps parents to reduce the anxiety around physical and mental development of their kids.
What you can expect
To lead our social media charter for our brands Man Matters , Be Bodywise & Little Joys The incumbent would report to the Head of Content, and own the strategy, planning, workflow management and metrics for the brand’s social media handles.
If you are someone who understands the pulse of digital and social communities; if you live and breathe the latest on people, trends and brands on social media; if you are an original thinker looking to create a distinct voice, then this is just the gig for you.
- Help shape the social media strategy aligning brand positioning, marketing goals and a clear read on the target audience.
- Create monthly social media calendars and leverage topical days to build on the brand’s presence across different social media channels.
- Create original content ideas and IPs to strengthen engagement and base size.
- Create a one-of-a-kind community around the brand’s core message by fostering conversations and engagement.
- Monitor and measure key metrics for the social pages.
- Monitor and measure brand reputation and presences through social listening. This would also entail ensuring consistency of brand voice and brand persona.
- Build and enforce a crisis management module for any kind of direct negative publicity.
Who should apply
- 5 to 6 years of working in content creation and/or social media, with at least 2 years as a team lead.
- Having worked with digital-first consumer brands (either in a in-house team or agency).
- Thorough knowledge of social platforms, analytics and tools.
- Original thinker with a fresh perspective.
Want to join the hustle?
Join our team…
Drop in your applications at – firstname.lastname@example.org