Product Manager - Telehealth
SEND IN YOUR RESUME
Mosaic Wellness is a digital first, multi-brand consumer goods company owned and operated under one house, with each of its brands working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead a more fulfilling life surrounded by wellness and grace.
The founders of Mosaic, Revant and Dhyanesh have more than a decade of experience building,
advising and investing in consumer brands. This has allowed them to understand the Indian
consumer in a level of detail about their health, habits, and more.
The business is creating a family of purposeful brands with products that solve a particular problem for a small segment of people. Each brand provides the essentials to make an individual segment of people lead a graceful life full of purpose and wellbeing. Each brand offers high quality, responsibly-made products that are inviting and easy to use, paired with access to ongoing guidance and support.
One of the largest verticals around making wellness accessible to millions of men and women is the ability to provide access to medical experts in a digital environment. The goal of these digital health clinics is to provide meaningful and thoughtfully crafted experiences to aid and assist users on their daily routines and wellness regimes.
As a product manager in this vertical, you will be solely responsible for creating and managing end to end journeys for providing the best experience on consultations, creating user behaviour patterns that bring about positive changes to a user's lifestyle, help user's stay in constant touch with the doctors and doctor assistants and overall, chart out the course for a true wellness concierge that allows consumers to really reap benefits from expert advice and care.
● Maintain and enhance a product roadmap in line with the organisational objectives
● Hypothesise, test, build, enhance - all journeys across different touch points on the platform across web and app
● Create frictionless experiences to a one of its kind offering at scale
● Manage data reporting and visibility across business and operations
● Work closely with Design and Tech, and manage sprints within this pod, to bring about the outcomes in a timely and effective manner
● 3+ years experience in consumer facing product roles
● Ability to wireframe and prototype
● Prior experience with BI tools like Tableau is a plus
● Strong analytical mindset