Job Description -
Designation : Product Designer (UI/UX)
Experience : 2+ Years
Overview - At Mosaic, we always put our users and their health first.
We are looking for people who are continuously adapting to new technologies and excited to work on products that scale up and affect millions of people every day. Given our brands Bebodywise and Man Matters, their scale & impact, ‘good design’ is not only a requirement— it is a call for a deeper responsibility towards the relationships we forge with users. Design is how we build for habit driven health and wellness .
What we look for in you -
- Bias for Action: Be outcome focused and measure self by impact delivered. Always look for the fastest & most efficient path for getting things done while eliminating loose ends. Be methodical in approach and validate hypotheses with data
- Passion to do what is best for the user: Across user experience key indicators (Happiness, Engagement, Adoption, Retention, Task Success), measure what matters and drive impact through relentless effort
- Make experiences Delightful: Health and wellness needs experiences that go beyond transactional functionality and persuasion for action. You have to be the owner of adding Delight to every critical step a user takes towards their Health.
Role – Product Designers at Mosaic are the owners of delivering delightful design solutions to users
Extremely adept at user research, visual design, interaction design, and proficient with design tools, product designers hypothesise, solutionise and create simple solutions for complex problems
While doing so, driving and assessing impact through key experience indicators, and tying the entire journey into a cohesive user phase flywheel, is the core of how products will get built.
What you will do in this role
- Apply best-practice product design principles to drive the development of new products & features to create an optimal user experience while factoring in the organization's business model and user experience design concepts.
- Manage and enhance design systems,
- Research and apply insights on consumer experience to generate experiences that deliver delight.
- Work with product managers, developers, and business teams to deliver ideal user experiences which improve engagement
What you should have
- 2+ years of product design experience in consumer internet products and technologies with 2 years of managing teams.
- Experience with all stages of user experience design from customer research to design, to validation and user testing.
- Amazing visual design skills and a good dribble portfolio
- Excellent problem-solving skills – coming up with simple solutions to complex problems
- Ability to drive consensus, leverage synergies from cross-functional team.