Mosaic Wellness is building digital first, health coaches for elective health concerns working toward one mission: To help Indians lead more fulfilling lives surrounded by wellness and grace.
Elective health has been a large latent gap in India with the knowledge & support for issues which warrants a consumer first approach in building digitally native full stack health coaches to provide integrated care (products & services) and engagement (content & community to build healthy habits).
Started in May 2020, Man Matters is now the largest Men’s health platform, serving more than 1M Men every year across therapeutic areas of Hair Loss and Nutrition. Started in May 2021,Be Bodywise is the largest integrated Women’s Health platform serving more than 1M women a year in the areas of PCOS, Hair & Skin Health. Started in May 2022, Little Joys helps parents to reduce the anxiety around physical and mental development of their kids.
What you can expect
- Content strategy, implementation, performance and delivery of all marketing assets and support business goals, while maintaining deadlines.
- Embody the brand speak and ensure the consistency of brand messaging and language across consumer touch points.
- The role requires a high-intent led individual who can put method to creative madness and be instrumental in building a cohesive in-house brand and business ecosystem.
- Responsible for creating the content marketing strategy, and its successful implementation.
- Create monthly content calendars, and oversee the execution of end to end content marketing activities across website/msite, performance marketing, mailers, push notifications, SMSs, social media etc. to ensure high quality.
- Ensure the consistency of brand language across mediums.
- Spearhead, motivate and upskill the content team.
- Bring in innovation through new ideas for GTM strategy and campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders across category, product, performance marketing and revenue to ensure there is buy in and understanding about future plans, and campaigns.
- Conduct monthly marketing meetings to analyze performance and understand successes/failures/ opportunities to work on.
Who should apply
- 7 to 8 years of experience in D2C content marketing and management in, with at least 3 years as a team leader.
- Excellent planning, project management and people management skills.
- Strong understanding over various digital content buckets.
- Understanding of marketing metrics and a knack for data-driven course of action.
- Strong people’s person with the ability to coordinate seamlessly with cross-functional teams.
- Persuasive written, verbal, and presentation communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable with quick creative ideas and on-your-feet thinking.
- Keeping the team motivated through the big picture as well as BAU.
Want to join the hustle? Join our team…
Drop in your applications at – firstname.lastname@example.org