Mosaic Wellness is a digital first, multi-brand consumer goods company owned and operated under
one house, with each of its brands working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead a
more fulfilling life surrounded by wellness and grace.
The founders of Mosaic, Revant and Dhyanesh have more than a decade of experience building,
advising and investing in consumer brands. This has allowed them to understand the Indian
consumer in a level of detail about their health, habits, and more.
The business is creating a family of purposeful brands with products that solve a particular problem
for a small segment of people. Each brand provides the essentials to make an individual segment of
people lead a graceful life full of purpose and wellbeing. Each brand offers high quality,
responsibly-made products that are inviting and easy to use, paired with access to ongoing guidance
Your role would be to convert design specifications into beautiful and responsive web pages.
● Develop new user-facing features
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
● Practical experience in building web pages in HTML/CSS on PHP
● Need to understand how to interlace PHP code with HTML code with loops, etc.
● Understanding of how to write modular code for different HTML snippets in PHP
● Experience with Bootstrap is a plus
● Good knowledge of working with Git is required
Send us your Resume