Android Developer - Kotlin
Send us your Resume
Mosaic Wellness is looking for an Android developer responsible for the
development and maintenance of existing applications along with continuous
integration of new features, who can take the ownership and work
• 1.5+ years of experience in Kotlin is must
• Your primary focus will be development of Android applications and their
integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other
engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
• Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated
design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
• Integrate the design into high-quality code.
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of an application.
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
• Work along-side other developers working on a different platform for the
Application. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, design
implementation and creating a quality product is essential.
• Minimum 2+ years of experience in Android Application Development.
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to
deal with different screen sizes.
• Understanding of Android design principles and interface guidelines.
• Must have already deployed at least one app on PlayStore.
• Working knowledge of Web Services & REST (JSON) APIs, Websocket,
Kotlin, Retrofit, SQLite, Google API Integration, Firebase.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Strong mobile UI design and implementation experience.
• Experience with the E-commerce store app
• Understanding of code versioning tools.
Soft Skills [Required] :
• Positive attitude
• Good analytical skills
• Hungry for growth
• Problem solving
• Quick learner